- Applicant must be 18 years or older
- Applicant must possess a police certificate of good conduct
- A valid Kenyan medical class 3 medical certificate
- Ability to read, Speak and write and also understand English.
- A digital passport photo.
- All ground & flight training including material required for learning
- Class 3 Medical certificate issued by an approved KCAA designated aviation medical examiner. (KES 11,000)
- Student remote pilot license fee & collection: (KES 2,000).
- Remote Pilot license Pilot License fee & collection: (KES 4,000).
- KCAA Licensing examiners fee (KES 20,000).
- Pilot, Aviation Students, Interested Parties (as a hobby)
The training is two weeks long divided into;|
Part 1: Ground training (1 week)
Part 2: Flight Training (1 week)